Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your hours of operation?
We are available to our valued clients 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- How long have you been around?
Tri-City pools has been in business for almost 50 years
- Who will be in charge of servicing my pool?
A pool technician who is assigned to your pool. He or she has undergone an exhaustive screening process and an in-depth training before taking on the responsibility of handling your swimming pool.
- How will I know the technician was at my pool when I’m away?
You will receive an e-mail with a time and date stamp, a picture of your pool, a water chemistry report and a summary of the service performed.
- What are the advantages of becoming a Pool Club Member?
In addition to receiving superb customer service, you will be able to enjoy a reduced price for parts and labor in the event of needing a repair.
- Do you renovate or build pools?
We do both, and we can also renovate your deck or lanai and build an outdoor kitchen if you need that. We have an on-site master electrician and a staff designer to cater to all your pool-related needs.